Arai kor dai

10.6.07















Think truly, and thy thoughts shall the world's famine feed; speak truly, and each word of thine shall be a fruitful seed; live truly, and thy life shall be a great and noble creed
-Horatio Bonar

Practice this morning, lead primary series, the shala was busting out at the seams. After the main room was full...people had to set up their mats in the lobby area...once that was full, some had to practice in the changing rooms! Well it seems Ashtanga Yoga is as popular as ever. Guruji lead the opening chant but Sharath lead the the rest of the class. The energy was pretty intense. During Utthita Hasta Padangustahasana I was all over the place. Funny thing is, I kept wanting to giggle, which I did...but I had to bite my lip not to start laughing out loud. I was like what is wrong with me?...I was dancing allover the place...not able to balance. I don't think I have ever struggled with this posture like this...Oh well.
So after class I lined up outside the office to give thanks to Guruji and Sharath...and Sharath pointed at me and said "come." I looked behind me...nobody there...and I was like..."me?" Sharath nodded. I walked in the office and he told me..."tomorrow pasasana...only pasasana." Very interesting. Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

Ursula said...

Have fun with pashasana. I think this is a great plessure for you. Best wishes. Ursula

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger