Sick

24.6.07















"He who finds a thought that enables him to obtain a slightly deeper glimpse into the eternal secrets of nature has been given a great grace." -Albert Einstein

Well...yep...I got sick...came on yesterday mid-afternoon...and to be honest I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Fever, chills, body aches, nausea, sore throat, cough and headache...Me no like! Yeah...and I'm just a bit delierious. There is something about being sick that makes you crave the comfort of what's known. I do feel a bit alone...for all I can manage are trips to the bathroom and kitchen for some ginger lemon honey tea...I'm not well enough to go out and mingle. Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't ride on the back of motorcycles, after a sweaty workout in the rain. When will I learn...probably never. Whatever this is...its been going around. Sharath and Sarawati have been ill as well...however, they have continued to teach. So...in the mean time...I'll be in bed.

4 Insightful Comments:

Ursula said...

Oh, get well soon. Best wishes

chasing rainbows said...

I sent you an e-mail, but I just feel so bad. If you were here I'd be bringing you some miso ramen with tofu from Zen Cha and whatever kind of tea you wanted! I miss you, but I know you're strong and will get well soon.

Kali Om said...

Don't wait it out! If you're sick for more than 24 hours, go to the doctor. Don't wait until it's so bad you can barely get there. Call a friend / neighbor and make them come with you. It's not like being sick at home.....

CK

PS I will be there 7/12-8/13. Will you still be around?

peaceloveyoga said...

Yes...I will be in Mysore until August 3rd. Peace.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger