"Strange is our situation here on earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men-above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends."
-Albert Einstein

So yesterday I failed to mention something...regarding Sarawati...In the past month I have really grown to love and respect her so much...Sharath has been gone for the last week because of the yoga conference held in Hong Kong...and she really worked herself to the bone these past several days...damn she's good!! Seriously though, what a kind and generous soul...I feel it every time she adjusts me in back bending. Some...moan and complain because Sharath won't be there...but come on! I am sad to see him go too...but we all couldn't be in better hands. I am just amazed how strong she is and how well she is able to work a room. I just had to mention it...Peace.

3 Insightful Comments:

CJ said...

Good post - I love Saraswathi.

doug said...

Couldn't agree more. Saraswathi looked after me very well backbend wise. She somehow managed to be there as soon as I started dropbacks and sometimes even jumped in for ankle grabbing after I'd done only a couple Aaarrghhh. I don't what it is so many people seem to have against her. But then again, I'm pretty thick. Lol.

mousebell said...

i love her too!!!! she's awesome and beautiful!!!!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger