Weeks After Inida

18.9.07


















"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives." ~Albert Einstein


Taking time to absorb and digest the significance of India is something that I know has started a stirring...a fire in my soul that has begun a new road of deeper understanding and knowing. It is all just the beginning...and just when I feel this deeper understanding I soon come to realize that I don't know anything at all...still...and maybe it doesn't matter...because when life is felt through the heart there is a boundless wealth of riches that can never diminish. The challenging part is to continue to remember...and not forget...but if I do...which I probably will...I have faith that I will make my way back because there are better tools for me to use now...there is inspiration that I have pulled from others who have uplifted me and have been the example of compassion, love, and lightness. So...even though I feel as if I am on shaky ground I can use each moment as an opportunity to to trust more...to love...and hopefully to laugh and open. Even as I write this I can say that these are still challenging things for me to open into...but the awareness is there...and at least I can look inside, feel what I'm truly made of , and be more of who I am. Isn't that what we are all after anyway? I dunno.
So...do I miss India? Yes! Like crazy...and it still baffles me as to why...its an amazing place...that digs deeper into you than one can ever expect or hope to realize...strange...but true.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger