Beginnings & Endings

1.12.07

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, or tarnishings."
~Anais Nin

Strange day...went to a wedding and then a funeral. The wedding was a full on Catholic wedding with mass...lots of standing and sitting throughout. However, I really enjoyed the ceremony, it was beautiful and moving. If feels nice to see others happy, celebrating their love. When its my turn, I'm keeping it simple, simple...can you say elope. With it being an early wedding at the reception my friend and I took the liberty of drinking quite a few mimosas...ha! Good times...we hadn't caught up in a while...I hadn't laughed that much and for that long in quite a while. Laughter is one of the highest vibrations we can embrace.

Funeral was short and sweet...even though its sad to say goodbye...it feels good to celebrate a life...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger