Rise and Shine

27.3.08

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.

~W.H. Murray



Damp and chilly outside this morning during my short commute to meet a small group of fabulous ladies to practice. Thankfully my mood didn't match the weather.

Just finishing our second week of meeting at 5:30 am to practice. I have the honor and privilege to practice with three incredible women who I admire and adore greatly...its inspiring to be in their presence every morning. Even though we all cycle through at our own pace... having the energy of others helps during those low points...and adds joy to the high...I'm blessed to be part of the group and it feels wonderful. Like LL says...its positive peer pressure when you know you have a group to meet, and in a good way, we are all counting on each other. Yoga doesn't have to be a solitary endeavor. Even though I have to do the work on the mat on my own...connecting and developing community makes it all worthwhile because it doesn't have to be all about me and my yoga...its all of ours...and it allows us to be connected as we ride on each others energy, and the greater whole...

What an inspiring start to my day...Thank you.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger