I AM

24.4.08



A yogi in a steady posture easily becomes immersed in the heart.


~Shiva Sutras


After all the actions of breathing, bending, flexing, stretching, binding, twisting, balancing, engaging, folding, lifting, and surrendering...the favorite place I come to in the practice is when sitting in padmasana, after breathing my ten conscious breaths...everything ceases...and I feel as if I'm being bathed in silence...immersed in stillness. I linger there, tasting, experiencing a type of fullness...and completeness. The mind stops...the heart fills. When I come to this point, I understand what its all for. And, in that moment, there is no other place I'd rather be. After all the effort, and non-effort, I just Am...nothing more, nothing less. I love That...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger