The Splendor of Recognition

23.4.08

"The one you are looking for is the one who is looking."

~Francis of Assisi






Images by Carl McKinney ~ farrisbulen.wordpress.com





Yes, I'm daring to take a crack at The Splendor of Recognition. I picked it up several years ago, and wasn't in a place to really get into it. So, along with my studies of A New Earth, I'm gonna take a stab at this text once again. Do I have too much time on my hands? Hahaha. Well, I can't complain, things will be getting busier in the next several months.

Which leads me to my overseas teaching endeavor. I feel good about it. And, I'm gonna do it. Things are coming to together. The studio owner couldn't be more gracious and kind. Its a great opportunity, its a good time in my life to explore and experience. So, what else could I want? Hmmmmm...good question. Something I'll have to share at a later date.

Practice this morning was pretty smooth. Except, I've acquired a nice little knot in my upper back, right side. More of an annoyance than anything. My cure is rounding up a tennis or racquet ball and digging it into the knot...ahhhh...it always seems to do the trick.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger