In Osaka, Japan

26.6.08



Even after all this time the Sun never says to the Earth, "You owe Me." Look what happens with a Love like that, it lights the Whole Sky.

~Hafiz


In Japan after the longest flight of my life. Detroit to Osaka. I'm completely out of it. What's my name again...?

Flew from Columbus to Detroit. From Detroit we were delayed about an hour or so because President George W. was touching down. Anyway, we made up time on the way over the Pacific.

My neck may never be the same again...hahahaha

I'm tired, but not cranky...which is good.

Where am I going? Oh yeah, Taiwan. I need to snap out of it.




3 Insightful Comments:

Wayne said...

Glad you had a safe trip so far - wishing you all the best!

Tracy said...

were flying with ya girl! safe travels my friend~xxoo

Ursula said...

Oh, I wish you a wonderful time. Take care.

....and keep blogging. I'm curious. :)

Urusla

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger