Typhoon

16.7.08



"Only as a spiritual warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge and challenges cannot be possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges. The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse."

~Don Juan


They tell me a typhoon is coming. Not to worry, I'm close to the coast, but not that close, so there will be plenty of rain coming our way starting tonight. Typhoon, Cyclone, Hurricane...it's all the same right? Just matters on the geography I suppose. Then we also have tropical depressions, tropical storms and the like. Who can keep up with all the various classifications of storms and weather patterns...especially when in the tropics.

I came across the following videos from a fellow blogger. Which I thought were pretty interesting and funny. Then it got me thinking...






Maybe it's because I've been on a television fast for the past 3 weeks...but this video cracked me up.


1 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

dude - that's not even on tv - only on you tube and it's all over the place! the guy is committed to dancing everywhere and filming it. if you can download a movie you should see "Be Kind, Rewind" it's a silly, crazy Jack Black movie and it really leaves you with a good feeling. For some reason, I haven't been able to watch those "dark" movies lately. Trying to live a more peaceful, yogic lifestyle maybe.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger