Going to Hong Kong

28.8.08





"Do you know what I've learned? That although ecstasy is the ability to stand outside yourself, dance is a way of rising up into space, of discovering new dimensions while still remaining in touch with the body. When you dance, the spiritual world and the real world manage to coexist quite happily..."

~ the novel, The Witch of Portobello, by Paulo Coelho



Things have a strange way of happening. I missed getting my Visa stamped by ONE day. A simple mis-calculation. So...that means I'm going to Hong Kong. At first I was very annoyed...but I let go...and was like...hey, everything happens for a reason...and, looking on the bright side...I get the opportunity to experience a fascinating, vibrating city...all by myself. What an adventure. Should be fun. Who knows what will happen next?...and, that is all part of the enjoyment. I leave tonight.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger