Take Time

30.5.09







"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”

~ Rumi


Saturdays have become my long walking days. After 6 days of practice, I welcome the pace of the day, and appreciate the break to soak in sun and nature in the morning. There's an abundance of green space in Stockholm impressive for a city this size. DF had a boating trip with the guys, so I ventured to our spot in the city we like to walk on my own camera in hand to take a few shots. Today, was a day like no other, a perfect balance of warmth and sunshine, boarded with lush greenery exploding with color. Everyone seemed to have the same idea, because even though I got an early start, there were many out enjoying the rites of spring.

I love the act of slowing down and simply being with the day. No agenda or expectations.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger