Day Three

4.5.12

When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”   
- John Lennon

Day Three, practice with Peter Sanson.

Characteristic of the weather, it can turn at a moment's notice. A drawback if you're in one of those moods. Today, I was hit with cooler temps as I left home early this morning. Cloudy. Kinda matched my energy level. I felt more mellow. Blech! I'm picking up a Swedish characteristic of talking about the weather too much. This must stop, and stop today, hahaha.

Practice. Advanced A. I didn't have as much juice as yesterday, and well, yesterday was yesterday. The variance of energy levels can bring a whole new receptivity, as I touched on earlier. I welcome it. I love the analogy of how a pearl forms. It forms through irritation. A constant rub. The rubbing of tapas. A gem forms. Look at diamonds, it takes time and pressure. Most importantly, finding a sense of equanimity within the challenges. We sparkle. Never underestimating the miracles that come with sweat. 

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger